Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Between Then and Now

Between last Friday and today, I have mostly worked on my conclusion. I think I needed something more powerful and actually discussed how to do so with Professor Cowley. I went through my research and found a quote that I thought was powerful and really alluded to the influence of pathos. Then, I incorporated this quote into my paper. I think it serves as a powerful end to the conclusion; it makes it much more influential than just restating all of my ideas. Today in class I will be working on adding another paragraph to show how not much has changed in regards to sweatshops and that actions still need to be taken. I will also try to add another paragraph to show the next step in creating small improvements.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds as though your goals are very specific and focused. You should have no problem completing them in class. Your quote sounds like a great way to end your paper.

Anu O'Neill said...

I agree, I really need to work on my conclusion. I worked on everything else over the weekend and it is the only thing that really needs an extra kick. I like your quote, I believe that it will bring a lot to your paper and help exhbit what you are trying to argue. Best of luck with finishing everything up!

Kristy Hadley said...

I accomplished a lot in class, but I did not get to the addition of new paragraphs. Instead I fixed my MLA formating and planned for my works cited. Between now and Thursday, I have a lot to do. I plan on adding a few more paragraphs to take my thesis into greater depth.