Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Transitions

Honestly my paper for the most part was just off on the flow and transitions between paragraphs. I knew from the beginning I was going to have issues with transitions between paragraphs because when it came down to moving to the next paragraph I couldn’t really figure out what I was going to say. So I just started the new paragraph even though I knew it didn’t flow well. I’ve been making the simple corrections on ma paper and figure that tomorrow, if all is well, I can receive help and work on my transitions with my Professor. My goal tomorrow is to start my transitions and topic sentences to connect my paper together as a whole.

1 comment:

Lance Harper said...

My sources don't always have to do with the same subject either so transitions and topic sentences are key. Assuming you can get this done, your paper should come out pretty well.