Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Fixing My Mistakes

Over this weekend I haven't had very much time to work on my paper. I have worked a lot on fixing the small mistakes that I have instead of fixing the bigger problems that my paper has. During class today I want to address most of these problems. I want to strengthen my thesis statement first. I also want to build my credibility by using more sources and by giving background on some of the authors I quote. Several of my paragraphs just need to have their arguments pushed an additional sentence or two so that I can really make my point. Overall, in class today I want to work more on my argument than on the small mechanics.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I think I got a lot accomplished in class today. I strengthened my thesis and also added more to my paragraphs that needed to be strengthened. My paper feels more complete and it feels like it flows better now.