Monday, March 30, 2009

Progress

This past weekend i made the changes i needed to from my conference and then i fixed a little bit of the organization on the paper. Some of my points wern't backed up well so i had to fix that. Organization was the big problem with my rough draft too, but with a paper that large is not that bad of a problem. I think everyone struggle with organization when your writing like 10 page papers. Tomorrow during the time allotted i will work more on the organization of my paper and make it look good. I should be almost done with it hopefully by the end of tomorrow. Wish me luck!!!

3 comments:

Scott said...

One thing I like to do David is write down the topics of each paragraph on a separate piece of paper and organize them into the most logical order. Then I rearrange my paragraphs accordingly.

Aaron said...

Organization has been the key issue with my paper. Topic sentences and transitions are a tough one to figure out. I liked scott's comment and find it helpful for my paper.

David Robinson said...

I did work on organization in class. I was able to make the paragraphs i moved to flow better. i hope that it is better organized now.