Thursday, April 2, 2009

Paper on Father Importance

Right now I am not entirely sure where I will send my paper yet. Right now I want to talk to one of my teachers who is in the School of Family Life to see if there is something there that I can publish it into. Hopefully it will end up being helpful to someone who reads it.

Once I had some background information gathered I really enjoyed writing this paper. It was hard and time-consuming but I really felt it was worth it. This semester has changed and imporved my writing ability tremendously to the point where I am amazed at my final projects. I came into this class with a lot of skepticism because all during high school I did terrible in english. I think that this paper, especially, really helped me to learn how to improve my writing. i really appreciate how much research we had to do because that will really help out in the future. Also, again I am happy that I spread the paper out over a few weeks so that i was able to really think about it. Overall, this paper was difficult but I am very grateful for what it taught me.

1 comment:

Spencer Funk said...

I think the School of Family Life will be a good place to submit your paper. Makes sense to me. Father's importance, Family Life. Perfect match.