Monday, March 30, 2009

I'm fresh out of creative titles

Well so far I have been making corrections that you (Prof. Cowley) have pointed out in my paper and also I definitely needed to fix the voice in some parts of my paper. I have too much "I" voice and it is not good for this type of paper. Also I had some serious work to do on my thesis to make it more original, more of something that the reader can't find anywhere else, something new that I am bringing to the table. Tomorrow in class I am expecting to do a little bit more research about what has been said about racial profiling and how it relates to the constitution. I will also try to find more information regarding the history of racial profiling especially in the Immigration Era. Thank you.

2 comments:

Aaron said...

In certain parts of my paper I found the tone of my voice had changed. It's very difficult to remember the tone when you throw research in the mix

Nicole said...

Were you able to make your thesis more original? I also had to change my thesis to make it stronger and better.