Monday, March 30, 2009

Progression

My paper like many of ours, was basically torn apart in the interview.  Although frustrating I have really seen the problems that were pointed out and ultimately it's good to have that criticism.  Since friday I have done a lot of revision by changing one of my main points.  I not only discussed that low skill jobs were outsourced, but also that high skill jobs were too, if they were common.  I also worked on backing up a lot of my opinions.  I feel very strongly about this topic and sometimes it came across as an op-ed.  I tried to make sure that for any time I voiced my opinion I backed it up with a source.  By the end of class I hope to have my paper completely done as far as the information goes so that I can just focus intensely on revising the next two days.

1 comment:

Spencer Funk said...

I had a great class period of revision. Well, actually the class period was mostly just fun for me. I wasn't really feeling the whole "work on the paper" thing but after class I worked for about three hours. I was able to accomplish so much I'm glad that I buckled down and did it. My citations are better and the information is solid.