Monday, March 30, 2009

Paper Progress

I've been fairly pleased with my paper and the progress I've made on it over the weekend. When finding quotes for my arguments I forgot to write down the page numbers for my sources so I think my most tedious task will be looking all of those up. I also need to get rid of some repetitive points in my paper and find a few more examples to back up arguments. Last, I need to condense my conclusion and rearrange the order of my thoughts in it. By the end of class tomorrow I hope I will have eliminated my repetitive paragraphs and found a few more examples for some arguments. I also hope to get my of the reorganization of my conclusion finished.

1 comment:

Jordan Brock said...

In class I was able to find a lot of the page numbers for my sources. I also took out the repetitive information in my article and made my introduction stronger.