Thursday, April 2, 2009

Issues Review

I chose the journal American Economist as a possible journal to submit my essay to. It seemed appropriate to submit my essay on the subprime crisis to an economic journal. More specifically the American Economist focuses on "sustainable development and human well-being." My paper is about improving the education of our nation to prevent economic crises.

What I discovered in writing the issuse paper is that I am a very structured writer. I also learned that you need to write about something that interests you or make it interesting by the way you approach it. I began by just starting to write and did not do very well. I could not actuall write a good paper until I created a comprehensive outline and organized my research into it. I am pleased with my paper because it applies to what is happening now with our economy and I find it interesting.

No comments: