Thursday, April 2, 2009

Reflection-film

A journal that I could submit my paper to is the Journal of Film and Video. Article features include film and related media, problems of education in these fields, and the function of film and video in society. Because mine has to do with film and society I figure that it would be a fit for the subject matter of this journal.

I still struggle with organization and flow. I changed the focus of my paper mid way through also so I felt that I was working on a somewhat shorter timeframe than I had originally planned and some of my thoughts didn't get fully developed within my paper. Overall I am pleased with my paper but if I had more time, I would have liked to have been able to polish it and perhaps to more research to better support my thesis.

1 comment:

Aaron said...

Flow and organization is key and by the way your paper looked after you changed your topic it looks really well done. I think the movie industry topic is a great way to show the world how influential movies are.