Thursday, April 2, 2009

Only One More Assignment Left

At last my paper is done. After many long hours of doing research, writing a paper that really expressed how I felt, and making sure that I cited my sources correctly so as not to plagiarize I am done with my issues paper. I really enjoyed writing this paper and feel as if it is the best one that I have written this semester. This paper has opened my eyes to the point of where when I become a math teacher in the future I will put these practices to work.

As far as submitting this paper to a journal I feel like I should however finding one was a little difficult. The paper we where given that had numerous different journals on it had not a single one that pertained to Mathematics Education. Due to the nature of this dilemma I needed to do yet another attempt at doing research and find a journal that would benefit from receiving my paper. The conference/journal that caught my eye the most is American Mathematical Society Committee on Education. I feel like here in the near future with a little more editing done to my paper that I could submit my paper and they will be greatly pleased.

No comments: