Thursday, April 2, 2009

Reflection

I could submit my paper to the American Journal of Public Health. This journal is devoted to finding the latest research on particular illnesses that plague the world. My topic was on AIDS so I believe my issues paper could be submitted to a journal much like the American Journal of Public Health.

I learned a lot while writing this issues paper. At first, my paper began as a bunch of random quotes and statistics thrown randomly together. However, after the conference I learned how to use the quotes and statistics to back up my argument. The hardest part for me was coming up with a thesis that was strong and specific enough.

1 comment:

Spencer Funk said...

I think that the conferences are so helpful. I always feel like I have no idea what I'm writing about until I have that meeting. Then all of a sudden it all makes sense.